Every day is different at Highgrove House Care Home
Variety really is the spice of life and at our luxury care home, Highgrove House we make sure that different types of activities are continually available. These include:
- Crafting: such as painting, card making, and flower arranging
- Exercise: we have weekly armchair exercise sessions, regular indoor and outdoor skittles sessions and always take an active interest in major sporting events
- Seaside: Highgrove House is perfectly situated for a stroll into town and we’re just 10 minutes walk to the sea.
- Music: we have a wide variety of weekly music sessions including singalongs, and presentations from local musicians, theatre groups and choirs
- Culture: we offer weekly poetry reading sessions which is very relaxing and we also have a large selection of large print books for those who want to read for themselves. We also have board games, puzzles and quizzes to keep brains active too. We have a wide range of DVDs for our movie and popcorn afternoons and specific television viewing areas for those who want to watch a favourite show.