The care home Highgrove House was established in Worthing in 1984 and has an excellent reputation for its quality of care. Over the years, we have seen many changes to elderly care but our ethos has always remained the same – we never forget that this is your home.
- The highest quality 24 hour a day tailor-made care, seven days a week.
- A luxury hotel-like environment which is your home – not an institution.
- High quality freshly home cooked meals of your choice and taste.
- Daily variety of activities, exercise and entertainment.
- Facilities and support to enable you to live your chosen way of life.
- On-going active encouragement for family and friends to be involved.
- Internet and WiFi facilities allowing relatives and friends to have face time and Skype calls with their loved ones.
We also offer day care facilities and respite care. ‘TRY US OUT’ – Day care is a great way to see if you think you would like to stay with us once you need it.
Why not take a look around our home right now? Click here to see our virtual tour
We also have a resident’s handbook available to download – or collect a printed one from either Highgrove House Download it here
Our last CQC inspection was in July 2018 and rated Highgrove House as ‘Good’ in all categories. A copy of the CQC report can be found on the CQC website or you can a request a copy of the report from Highgrove House staff on: 01903 230487 or email: email@example.com
We are also proud members of these care industry organisations and you can read more about us on each of these sites: